Council House Rules for Digital Engagement Platform
The following statement outlines how council defines unacceptable content on use of its digital platform.
This online platform encourages engaging, honest and open conversation with citizens and key stakeholders however the council reserves the right to remove content, which prevents this from happening.
The council reserves the right to remove comments, without notification, which we deem to be:
• Be uncivil, distasteful & irrelevant
• Racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Disruptive, bully or harass an individual or organisation
• Contains swear words or other offensive language
• Violate the law
• Breaches copyright, defamation and contempt of court (do not post content copied from elsewhere for which you do not have copyright permission)
• Advertise products or service
• Appear to impersonate another person
• Spam or irrelevant
• Describe or encourage activities, which could endanger the safety of others
• Uses an offensive, violent or illegal image as their profile picture.
• Uses an offensive username.
People who continually break these House Rules or encourage others to break these rules will be permanently removed.
By commenting on this page you are indicating that you have read, understand and agree to abide by the House Rules laid out above.